San Miguel - This is a natural processed coffee; this gives it a really nice natural sweetness. Perfect for people who enjoy lighter roasts or something different with a unique flavor.
- Farm: Café Artesanal San Miguel Co-op
- Varietals: Bourbon, Catuai, Carimor
- Process: Natural
- Elevation: 1,500-1,900 m
- Roast Level: Light/Medium
- Notes: Sweet spices, Citrus
Market Blend - It's a blend of a coffee from Papua New Guinea and Honduras. Smooth drinking coffee for people who want something in the middle of the road.
- Farm: Single Origin Blend
- Process: Honey and Washed
- Roast Level: Medium Dark
- Flavor Notes: Caramel, Sweet Tea
Darkside of the Loon - Our espresso blend, which is our darkest roast. Dark roast but still smooth drinking, not over roasted. It is a blend of Honduran and Nicaraguan coffee. This was created with espresso in mind, but people can definitely brew it in other ways.
Lakeside (Decaf) - Is pretty flavorful for a decaf, it uses sugar cane molasses in the decaffeination process.